Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Gem....continued :)

I just received results from my recent bone marrow biopsy that showed my plasma cells are at 2.4%, which I was total is in the normal range (less than 3%). This is great news! Now it's time to complete operation domination by eliminating my body of the M-Protein. Sucks to be you Myeloma, Hasta-la-Never.

Below I am dominating Myeloma on my porch with the wicked new dominate shirt from dominategear.com. Thanks Zak for creating these shirts, taking orders and shipping already 100 of them out!


Thank you so much to the faithful blog commenters from the last post. I love comments and I listen! So per the request, below are some photos of Ruby over the last 6 weeks. She is now 7 weeks old!!





7 comments:

Rebecca Weber said...

The pictures are lovely. Thank you for sharing. Good news on the bone marrow biopsy.

Kate said...

Great news on the MM front, and what adorable kids! Ocean could not look any more like you did when we played U-6 soccer.

Amy said...

Wow--great news! You wear domination well. :)

The kids? Too adorable for words.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! More pictures of the 3 Musketeers!! Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Love the pics, and love the great news!!

Anonymous said...

I love the different looks on Iris's face - totally underwhelmed to doting sister - and Ocean looks smitten.

Andrea said...

Ruby is gorgeous...all the kids are, actually! Glad to see all are well.